Thursday, July 24, 2014

Reflection Day 4



Video


It is amazing to me how much I have learned this week about technology and how limited it still is.  There is always something I want a program to do and it just doesn't understand me. As usual,  I was unable to get my video on my blog.  You would think you could just drag and drop.  Not that simple. Needless to say, I did transfer it to youtube, and I still could not get the video to display in my blog. What I did manage to do was create a link to it. 


Visuals do help us remember.  I learned so much about everyone today watching their videos.  I am sure that when I think back on the people who took this class with me, I will remember them through the videos they showed.  

Thank you everyone for sharing your lives today through visuals!

3 comments:

  1. The link said it was private, so you may need to go to the settings and open up the link. Let me know if I can help you with that. You made a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you so engaged and how quickly you picked up these challenging skills. Keep running with the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an insightful comment--I learned a lot from watching the videos, too. How cool would it be to set our students on a similar learning adventure. I am rethinking my presentations in Spanish class--go beyond the power point to a movie. They would love it. I am thinking of where they talk about what they like to do. How fun to have images with voiceovers in Spanish, then show it. Fun!

    ReplyDelete